I love a crown, I think more people should wear them more often.
Thanks to Our Queenie we all have a reason to wear one next weekend. Unfortunately I can’t seem to get my hands on any of these amazing creations, so I’ve made my own version from gold card, a Primark headband and lots of sparkle.
Here is the template … (click to enlarge)
and here are the instructions…
1. Print out the template onto an A4 sheet of gold card (If the card is white on one side print onto this side).
2. Fold the card in half along the dotted line and using scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat cut out the crown making sure they stay joined on the fold.
3. Decorate with stick on gems on one side (or both if you’re feeling extra fabulous)
4. Sandwich a cheap headband (mine was £1 for five from Primark) between the crowns and glue together securing the headband in place.
5. Wear with pride at a jaunty angle
6. Drink gin from teacups and eat your body weight in cake.