Today’s post is bought to you by the letter A
1. This letter A is only 7cm high
2. It’s made of metal painted red which is really chipped off.
3. I found it in the street by a bin (classy). I looked around for the rest of the word but couldn’t find it … maybe it was actually in the bin. (I have limits you know)
4. I wish it didn’t have the annoying metal bar sticking out the back, although it has helped it stand up for this photograph.
5. It could be Qurillian or Kerater font, whatever it is I like its pointy top, it feels a bit 1920′s to me.
6. Good words that begin with A are: aquaduct, antidote and archipelago.